PRESTIGIOUS BELLE EPOQUE FLAT TO RENOVATE IN CAP D'AIL
Surface : 151 m² (Total area: 260 m²)
• In the centre of Cap d'Ail, in a very quiet street, exceptional crossing flat of 151m2 habitable on the 1st and last floor of a Belle Epoque building with a double living room with fireplace, 4 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, balcony and especially 100m2 of private garden-terrace.
The property is sold with a large cellar and a storage room.
It is possible to create a private lift.
The view is unobstructed with glimpses of the sea.
The property is to be renovated, and has a strong potential, to obtain a unique flat in Cap d'Ail.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 151 m²
- Total area : 260 m²
- Heating : Central, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Floor : Top floor
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area (50 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (20 m², 16 m², 15 m²)
- 1 Garden (100 m²)
- 1 Balcony (9 m²)
Town centre • Shops • Day care • Primary school • Doctor • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: