APARTMENT IN LUXURY BUILDING WITH POOL BIG 2/3 ROOMS
Surface : 61 m²
• In a haven of peace on Cap Martin in a luxury residence with caretaker, video surveillance, swimming pool and its large private park, you will find this big 2/3 room apartment with terrace offering a garden and mountain view. West / East exposure.
Living area of 61m2 + large covered terrace of 12m2 located on the 1st floor out of 2 with lift, comprising: Entrance by a private loggia, an entrance hall, large living room with dining area with access to a covered terrace, a separate and equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with toilet and a guest toilet.
Possible to easily convert to a 3-room apartment !
Sold with a cellar and a parking space in the basement.
Very bright apartment, crossing, in perfect condition!
The residence is composed of a landscaped garden, watercourses , well-flowered patios and a large swimming pool. There is also a private access to the communal customs trails for pleasant walks to Roquebrune or to Monaco.
Bus stop 100m from the residence and nearby shops (supermarket, butcher, bakery ...)
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 61 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st
- Orientation : West
- View : Mountains Garden
- Built in : 1998
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (5 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (33 m²)
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Equipped kitchen (4 m²)
- 1 Bedroom (13 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (4.5 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (1.5 m²)
- 1 Terrace (12 m²)
- 1 Loggia (4 m²)
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Indoor parking
Double glazing • Window shade • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Disabled access • Lift • Caretaker • Electric gate • Security door • Video security • Videophone • Swimming pool
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Park • Supermarket • Airport • Sea
- « Carrez » act : 61 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,200 €
- Condominium fees : 245 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 61 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: