Roquebrune-Cap-Martin • CHARMING VILLAGE HOUSE WITH LARGE TERRACE
Surface : 72 m²
• In the picturesque village of Roquebrune with its charming cobblestone streets and small squares, this beautiful village house with its large private terrace of 33 m2, planted with an old lemon tree, exposed west offering a mountain view and from the balcony on the first level a small sea view and towards Monaco.
Total living area of 72 m2 on 2 levels comprising: a living room with fireplace and access to the terrace, a small separate kitchen, a guest toilet, a dining room create in an exposed stone vault and with an access to the large terrace. Staircase leading to the first floor: 1 bedroom with bathroom and wc, balcony and 1 bedroom with bathroom, 1 separate wc and a balcony with a small view to the sea and towards Monaco.
Its raw stone interior walls offer a charming effect as well as its wooden beams in the roofs. Floor tiles of epoch throughout the apartment. Vintage tiles in the bathrooms. Some windows with old hand painted glass.
A peace of heaven for this charming village house and its large terrace.
Welcome to contact Monica who speaks Swedish, French and English for more information!
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 72 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires updating
- Orientation : West
- View : Mountains Sea
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living-room
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Terrace (33sq m)
- 2 Balconies
Shops • Primary school • Sea • Public parking • Beach
- « Carrez » act : 72 m²
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: